Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 February 2012

How hard is it to follow instructions?

Well I should think one would have to specify what kind of instructions we are talking about...

One, the first instructions I find hard to follow that comes into mind are for my TV.  Sometimes it likes acting up, then I have to whip out the darn manual.  Even though the guide is there, it always seems to me the remote has also different instructions to it, that do not correspond with the manual.  The manual and the remote want some form of patience, which one does not have when you missing your favorite program.  Then there are those insulting pictures they draw and you must follow, but are never useful...or am I the only who has this problem*looking around*???

Besides the above mentioned example, I pretty much do follow instructions.  For instance when my Mother instructs me to do something in the house, it is usually not up for debate but more like an order, then I am not entirely show if we can still call it an instruction.

I must say though, I don't think I have a problem or find it hard to follow instructions, because when they are comprehensive they tend to be to your advantage.  Let us take your K53(Learners Book) for instance, it has all the instructions, but a lifetime of knowledge for you to always be safe on the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment