Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 April 2012

It is a poor idea to lie to yourself,

Think Pamela Anderson, Demi Moore, very expensive lies, went as far as buying it, temporary youth.   Think more local, Helen Zille, a bit of botox to remove the "lines".  NOW think you.

How many lies did you tell yourself just in order for you to get out of bed this morning?  The title did not say its wrong to lie to oneself, but a POOR idea to do so.  I  lied to myself in order to come in today, well its Wednesday, we don't usually have class, but Nirvana said we should come in.  I was lazy to get up, I said to myself what if she gives us free marks for attending because some people wont?  Of course she did not give us marks*rolling eyes*!!!!  This was very POOR lying on my part, because I am supposed to come to class. 

Each to his own, we live in such horrible times, not lying to ourselves would be very stressful.  We live in a country with the highest crime and rape rate, and we still say:  WELL ITS NOT AS BAD AS IN ZIMBABWE, however this statement does not make us any more safer, but it makes falling asleep a bit easier.  So I say go ahead lie to yourself, just don't blame anyone when it backfires.  Pamela did  remove the silicons, Demi got divorced, Helen*clears throat* well Helen is still old and I came to class for nothing*wink*.



fanpop.com

1 comment:

  1. We don't rape each other in Zim lol...we are too busy fighting a giant monster 'economic depression' LOL. And am sure Nirvana like Pepler will never give us marks for attending classes that we pay for lol, next time find a smarter lie. Now I think it's not a bad idea to lie to yourself if you will end up attending classes instead of bunking lol

    ReplyDelete