Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 April 2012

Wedding cake-in-the-middle-of-the-road

Beacon Bay, 2009
I have a horrible friend called Furah.  Horrible in the sibling from hell kind of way.  I would have killed him a long time ago, if I was not scared of going to jail.  Furah is my brother from another mother, my gay best friend.
Get Together, 2008

Other people will go on, on how they love gay men and how every single women MUST have a gay accessory.  This is well and dandy, if you don't have one like Furah.  He comments on my weight, using the reference on how he became friends with me because I was so FABULOUSLY thin.  Well our latest prickly pear issue is marriage.  He will call or sms me on how he cannot believe he wont be a "bridesmaids" anytime soon because I cannot keep a man.   Given the chance am sure he would have married me off, to any guy that says "hallo" to me.


Naval Hill, 2011

That cake in the middle of the road would probably be mine.  I pushed it out of my car, running away from the toad Furah is about to get me married to.  Needless to say, its not always doom and gloom between us, we have been through a lot together.  From family dramas, our permanently broke varsity days, our first jobs, to owning our own flats, losing two friends, him finding love, and now we both studying towards our Btechs, his first and my second.  Living in two cities for the first time since we met each other is tricky, but no distance will break us up, I hope.  This is the one man who pushes me to be more, career wise.



<><>
<>
<><>
him picking me up at the airport: Easter hols 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment