Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 April 2012


PRO-crastination gone wrong.





Back to school, back to reality*as that irritating CNA advertisment used to go*...so the Easter break flew by as per anything that is fun in life, whoosh it went by.

Now Ive come back with an extra mellow attitude that is making me so unproductive, that I cant even scream myself back to reality.  Feels like I smoked something green, illegal that is normally associated with*side eyes*the Marley family.  I am walking around with a huge grin, and happily stuffing my face.  My mind is playing tricks on me, evil, mean tricks...last term I was stressed and was not productive, this term am calm and I am still not delivering.  There is no Wi-fi at Res for the past few days, the Internet gods have frowned upon me as well.  I should be panicking, running around like a headless chicken but am not.  Is this a mild case of self-sabotage? 

So as I write this post, am irritated, still not productive by the way, no ounce of creativity as luck would have it.  Am not having a bad week, but am clearly shooting myself in the foot, and the pain is taking too long to register*mhmmmm maybe I smoke something*.  I hibernated over the holidays, so I am still dragging my lazy bum around.  Lets hope next week I will be kinder.  And nooo am not going to lie and say its good to be back, ha ha ha.

playing tourist in Woodstock

No comments:

Post a Comment