Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 May 2012


Dead end...the blogging gods have forsaken me.


Am not going to exaggerate and say am going through what writers call a "writers block".  That would mean am saying am a writer, which am far from that.  I think my writing would leave a very sour taste in the mouths of real writers.  I highly doubt writers would consider bloggers as "writers" in the first place. 

How have I gotten to the conclusion that the "blogger gods" have forsaken me, well...

1.  I have so "many" topics I want to blog about but when it comes to the writing part I go blank.

2.  All of a sudden I worry what my 'READERS' will think *side eyes* Sethi Ncube.

3.  Going back to number 2, see now I think I have people who actually care about my writing.

4.  I have to really sit down and think where is my blog going?

5.  Maybe at some point I will have to stop hiding behind the humour and actually share my real feelings.

6.  Lastly, maybe I should just blog and stop thinking too much about it.

Gosh, are the such things as the blogging gods in the first place???  If there are, show mercy please...

1 comment:

  1. It's a Sunday and here I am reading your blog lol...I think your imaginary blogging gods are still with you. Keep on blogging and stop thinking and leav the judging to us the readers. Revive the passion that you had in the beginning. I'm still your number one reader. Blog about fashion and style too if you can, I'm sure a lot of people would love to read about that... not me lol

    ReplyDelete