Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Try a cliche...

sillyish.com
                                                                     
                                                   
There is nothing I find more boring like explaining what the title of the post means.  What is the point?  I think blogging is more fun when you get creative or apply it to your life, instead of giving some long, boring dictionary or google explanation which we all have by the way.  Alas maybe its my turn to be boring...someone shoot me now please.  I hate how I always explain myself as well, I do that a lot, such a cliche, LOL.

Am a Taurus, cliche and routine is my transparent middle name.  I went back to an ex-boyfriend for more than five times because I knew his routine.  In his routine, I felt comfortable, needless to say I was unhappy that is why I kept leaving him, but I could not face another devil I did not know.  I kept convincing myself he would change, with just a little patience from my side. This was beyond a tired cliche but something similar to being kicked in the groin if I was a man.  Not very smart and very painful. 

A cliche is something that is repeated over and over...he WAS my cliche.


*DISCLAIMER, not everything written on this blog is necessarily true...


No comments:

Post a Comment