Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 May 2012

It is better to practice a little than talk a lot.


homecomingrevolution.co.za


*sigh* Yet another unwritten rule of the world.  This rule only time and experience can teach you.  People will warn you, but up until you have experienced it, you will not understand it.  Now things like "Talk is cheap" and "Talk the talk, but back it up" are popping in my mind. 

The government talks a lot instead of delivering, this you will learn by voting.  I should mention there is no greater feeling than voting for the first time.  To know your vote, your voice is worth something.  I remember that day very well.  My dear Mother woke us up very early and made breakfast and we all went to vote as the family. 

Well now I have voted twice, and we are all well aware of the situations our country is in.  They fed us a lot of talk but practised very little.  This is not to say you may not vote, but simply what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment