Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Am thankful...

Every week from today on, I will put things 3 things am grateful for...in no order, but what is important for me.  Not anybody else but me.

I am thankful...

1.  that I got a chance to spend Women's day with Roxy, Christopher and Savvy-Sav.  I cooked samp and meat for them, hanged with the crazy Savvy Sav*the colored crazy version of me that one*.  I can safely say, in them I found my "new peeps" in Cape Town.  Christopher is a gem and one of those men you meet once inawhile.



2.  I am thankful for the random adventures I got to experience with Lee...the language barrier makes our conversations short, but he will never know how much he saved me last week.  On Sunday afternoon we went hiking in the Newlands Forest.



3.  For my Zimbabwean dollar, Sethekele Ncube, days are longer and better when you are around.  Chocolate doughnuts are just the little cherry on top.  You are an amazing spirit, I see you.
This is for my own sanity, as the weeks get crazier, but alas I shall try to capture every moment that will not be repeated.  Someone told me last week, life is about moments...choose your own moments.

1 comment:

  1. No, you did not. And i look like a zim dollar right there. No zim man for you, no diamond mine, go hang. I won't swear here but you know what was I gona say.

    ReplyDelete