Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Wednesday mornings...My lazy day.

Every Wednesday morning I make sure I take it easy and fully enjoy not rushing to campus.  So as usual am doing that right now.  Well today is supposed to be different because I have two assignments to hand in tomorrow but I just can't snap out of it, plus am waiting for the Play energy drink I just drank to kick in, he he he.

While browsing through twitter*a norm*, I saw one of my friends had put up a picture from Pin interest.  So I thought let me check it out.  I just registered but now I have to figure out how to use it.  It looks really cool, and has the most amazing pictures I have ever seen.   You basically say who or what you are by pictures...no words.

Anyways, I found one that I had always thought this is how am going to raise my children.  Especially if you are raising them in a country that is full of people from all walks of life*diversity*.  Life is hard as it is, but when you are constantly judged, it makes it even more hard.  I think we all yearn to be accepted just the way we are, with no tags. So as my pictures says, be curious, not judgmental, have an opinion, don't be condescending or rude.

P.S. am broody and random.  

No comments:

Post a Comment