Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 August 2012

You know am back in Cape Town...

When every single date I went to in a space of two weeks, were simply for food consumption more than a romantic encounter.  I love Zinga Wings which is what I had right through the holidays,  I honestly would trade in a family member for them.  Yet the moment I got to Cape Town I started craving for fish, so I have been having that for the past two weeks.  I am beginning to think my cravings work by area codes.  Here is the evidence... 

Date 1:  Babalwa, Olwethu and I walked from campus to Long Street to a place called Food Inn for a gatsby that I personally think is the best in all of Cape Town.  When we got there we were told they open at 11.  Oh don't judge, yes we had a gatsy before 12#TeamBlockedArteries

Date 2:  Heard about a place called Nobantu and went to eat samp and tripe with Sethi and Olwethu...I died and went to heaven*white people really don't know what good food is.*

Date 3:  Nothing beats burgers at JCs after a draining class, so Roxy, Savvy-Sav and I had to go get some of that.

Date 4: Was talked into going to Cafe Sofia in Rhondies for a vegetarian burger*rolling my eyes*.

Date 5:  I had to return to Nobantu's this time with Zuzi for pap with mutton.

Date 6:  What would life be without dessert, so Tumi and I ventured  to Obz Cafe to have brownies with custard.

I still have to go to the Eastern Bazaar with Sivani.  After writing this post, am left thinking, should I be worried???  Am I being Lil Miss Piggy or does great company always include food?  Thank goodness its winter, I can still hide the lumps and bumps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment