Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 August 2012

My day with JungLee

So today I met up with Jung-Lee for what was supposed to be our Research group meeting.  We sat and tried to do the work and then we decided eff this lets do something fun...it is such a beautiful day outside.  So I have been in Cape Town for a couples of months now *yawn* and have not really done much, but eat.  So I tell Lee to be the Capetonian since his been here for 4 years and am the tourist and he must take me to where I have not been...Off to Muizenberg we went.


This is a terrible picture I took from my blackberry...in Muizenberg we walked around, which I enjoyed, my hair enjoyed the fresh sea breeze.  The people were staring at us the whole time, totally hilarious.  After walking, Lee suggested we go to Kalk Bay for lunch.

Lee took this picture, I totally look like a loser, no posing, just standing...bleh.  We had a lovely lunch at a place called Kalky's and walked around some more.  I am sure my legs are still shocked on the work out they got.  We found a little park and just chatted, it really was a nice day to be spent outside.  Today I learnt more about Lee and why he decided to come study in South Africa of all places.  

I tried something new, may my curiosity never be quenched...so that I have more of such days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment