Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Have you figured out the second head fake?

This is hilarious, am actually laughing so hard while am writing this, because am sitting in between Thandi and Lee.  They are both trying to explain to me what the title means*blank stare*.  Lee googled to see what it means in Korean and Thandi told me the first time round, now she refuses to tell me again*sad face*.  Lee says I must just lie.

I have no idea what it means...but you know there is always a but.  I think Thandi said its something like talking indirectly to someone, like the letter I wrote to my 18 year old self*refer to previous blog post*.  

With that being said, I am still not sure, no let me rephrase that, I don't know what it means.  There I said it.  This will not increase the price of bread nor will me not knowing what it means affect me, or will it*thinks hard*, am not exactly Jacob Zuma.  NOPE, it wont.  *laughing in my head* feel like am talking to my second fake head as it is.

I promise to look it up, when am not so exhausted from walking in the sun the whole day.  

P.S.  Whatevs<<<<<private joke for my PR people in the full time class.

No comments:

Post a Comment