Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 August 2012

I am thankful for...

Last week I decided that am going to put up 3 things I am grateful for every week...in no certain order.  Today, I woke up and followed yet another link out of sheer curiosity.  The link led me to a another link called KidsGiveMeHope.com.  Here I found a story that made me smile and cry at the same time...I highly suspect that the scarlet wave hence the tears streaming down my face.  I am grateful for this because it made me count my blessing even more.

"Today a friend told me about the kid she babysists who has muscular development problems.   At school when the kids have to run a race, he always finishes waaaay behind the other kids.  His elementary school classmates do not leave or sit down when they are done running.  They stand cheer for him until he finishes.  SOMETIMES FOR UP TO 20 MINUTES."

Do keep people and things that remind you about how kind and beautiful the world can still be.

No comments:

Post a Comment