Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 November 2012

But...

When I moved here, I moved with the knowledge or with the stereotypical mindset that Colored people just  love fish.  Well the gaps*runs*, I was told eating too much fish was the culprit.

But ever since I moved here, if am in town, I always see them eating pie.  Yes, pie.  You know pie from Pie City, King Pie and all the other nameless places.  You look there is a person eating a pie, well a colored person.  I told this to Rox yesterday and she agreed with me, after a few giggles of course.

I am not saying this a bad thing, hell I love pie, a story for another day, but this post is not about me.  Its very difficult to eat pie and not mess on yourself except if you eating it with a fork and knife.  They eat it with an art no fork and knife needed, yet they have no crumbs on their faces, no crumbs on their clothes either, like its an acquired skill.

punditkitchen.com
There is no point to this post, but am simply sharing something I noticed.  Maybe I should get a life.




No comments:

Post a Comment