Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 November 2012

THE LAST LECTURE.

3-dolls.com
Its 07:32, and our deadline is at 08:00.  Have a 100 posts up by that time or fail, he he he.  So I better go out with a BANG!  Sorry folks I am the worst finisher, did not mean to disappoint, frankly I am too tired to care anymore*runs away*.

Its been a stressful year and a dreadful year overall.  My friends and I agree, we thought 2011 was bad but 2012 takes the winning cup.  We tried though, most of the things were not in our control.  I had a to do list, I have done most of the stuff, surviving till thus far with school, relocating, driving up Chapmans Peak and running every morning.  Okay maybe not running every morning, but I tried.

I may not see God's work in my life at the moment...but I know His keeps an eye on me.  To my late Mom, this is just the beginning, you supported this dream, its still so surreal that you gone.  Now watch how I make you proud.  Such a pity my children will never experience Sunday mornings with you*cues ABBA's Dancing Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment