Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 November 2012

I smell TOUCHDOWN!!

This is my second last post of the year.  The blog I had to start for my Media class.  If I ever venture into the blog woods again, hopefully it will be when I am a fashion buyer.  Then I will show you what I truly love, my passion,what I believe is my true calling,  making women look and feel beatiful in clothes.  

I hated having to post here, because I have always maintained am a terrible writer*and I still maintain*, am a reader instead.  Like acting we cannot all be the actors or leads, the needs to be an audience to enjoy the play.  Now that we have that out of the way.  Thank you to my family, my friends and my classmates for always checking out my blogs.  Gosh don't I sound like a retiring queen.  I never wanted this blog, and we all know by now, you cannot anything from the internet.  I hope my future employess won't hold it against me at some point.  And my kids will like seeing or reading this part of their mom's life, when they do find it.  Coz I ain't telling them, he he.


No comments:

Post a Comment