Total Pageviews

Friday 27 July 2012

1 NIGHT EXTRAVAGANZA



Last week Saturday, the day before I fly back to Cape Town, I sleepover in Bloem in order to make my 09:30 flight.  I left Aliwal North *Eastern Cape* at 11:00 and got to Bloem at 14:30, with 3 boys who used to be my juniors in High School.  The ride was pleasant till the car died right when we got to Bloem, and the poor lads still had to go Joburg.  We called a friend to come to help, by 18:30 and 3 mechanics later, they decided to leave the car behind and hitch-hike to Joburg.  I on the other hand stayed in Bloem, obviously.

My wingman first took me to supper, we did our normal catch up session, laughed and he called it a night.

I on the other hand hit the town with my gay boys, and we painted Bloem BRIGHT PINK!!!  Xanzi was in town...for one night only.  To be in a club full of people you know*sigh*, the feeling is indescribable.  Jamie Foxx is the best person who can describe the epic night we had, with his song 1 NIGHT EXTRAVAGANZA.  So we partied like it was the 31 December 1999, and by 06:30 we went home, I slept for 30 minutes.  Woke up and caught a flight to Cape Town. 

Sure I cant go back to Bloem permanently, but nights like that one make me remember that Xanzibar is still alive, she has just been temporarily put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment