Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 July 2012

List your top 200 achievements

I DON'T WANT TO*cheekily says this to the Blog-Big Brother*

Imagine listing all those "achievements" all here, that would take the whole day, and I don't have time.  Yeah I know you  reading this judging me, thinking please Zanele you just plain lazy its got nothing to do with time!  Yes I am, LOL, sue me its my blog.  Plus my achievements are mine to celebrate and share with the people close to me.  Add to the fact that some of us don't like bragging and making other "kids" feel inferior.

People who know me, know that I love clothes, or is it clothes that love me...either way its a lovely affair.  I have no idea why this is the only 'achievement' that is popping in my head or no I do.  As I am typing this in my room there is a picture of me and Bonke on my wall that triggered the memories of that night.  Well this achievement was obtained in 2000 and*starts thinking hard*, well maybe we should leave the exact year, don't want to expose my real age, ha ha ha.  Well that certain night was our Residence, Huis Welgemoed's end of the year function.  Like any function there were awards being handed out for the night, and I won the Best Dressed Lady in the Res for that whole year, not the night.  So this is the only achievement am willing to share...

Do come back for the next 199.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment