Total Pageviews

Monday 8 October 2012

Blind FAITH

My blog like my personal life will take a turn from here on.  What originally started as a blog telling you guys about my 'great trek from Bloem to Cape Town" and my tedious adventures will now be a journey to something more profound I hope.  My journey through life without my Mother.  A very unexpected turn, just like my coming here to Cape Town.  Well that was planned, but the events that came with my moving were unexpected.

Something is going on in my life, my faith is being tested, and my trust in God and other people is on trial as well.  This was supposed to be an easy post to write because I knew what am going to say, but now that am here I have gone blank.  I plan a lot, I like routine as I have mentioned more than a thousand times.

Today though, I learnt yet again, that when God shows up, HE TOTALLY SHOWS OFF.

tinalook.com
*note to self:  I am going to celebrate every single emotion, that makes me feel normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment