Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Hope in the face of adversity

cafepress.com
 
 
Last year around this time I was sitting at the Georgiou's reception feeling so stifled knowing for a fact that there is more to life.  I could feel in it my bones and spirit.  Fast forward to a year later, I could punch a wall.  Never in my 27 years of life has life been so hard.  My days are filled or brimming with challenges in every single corner.  They say always have faith that something good is coming around the corner.  This person did not have my life.

I had a hectic day, a presentation that I thought went well was flushed down the toilet and being repeatedly told that we will fail is not helping as either.  I get to Res and try to sleep and wake up to a list for Comm Science that crippled my spirit.  You would think after surviving relocating and the 1st term it would get easiar, silly me!!!!!  Can I run away and never come back?

Tears wont come down my face because I cannot believe things could be this hectic.  This is me being stubborn to my own feelings, my body refusing to break but my mind and heart is in pieces.

P.S. dear God, I am not as strong as you think, quit the jokes now:(

No comments:

Post a Comment