Total Pageviews

Monday 22 October 2012

Dare to be different.

No words can describe how much I love this picture.  I stole it from a friend it was her BBM display picture.  When I told her am stealing it, she said she knew I would love it, so it was bait for me.  I fell in love all right...

Pictures have a way of just capturing the most beautiful moment and they tell a different story for every person who looks at them.

Obviously I was captured by the little lady in the middle, the orange hair, the closed eyes because of the sun and those cute teeth.  I cannot get over how beautiful the girl behind her is as well, her eyes speak of years of sadness, you can see both their reality in her eyes.   The contradiction of their skin color makes the picture of course, had it been just one of them in the picture, it would be just another picture with a child.  


When being different is captured so beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment