Total Pageviews

Monday 8 October 2012

If not now, then when?

jumapili.com
This must truly be my lucky day or not because am still lazy to do my Media studies and I have a presentation tomorrow*BBM bruised face*.  Anyways the title of today's post reminds me of a woman I totally idolize *please note the groupie lingo, words such as TOTALLY*, Tracy Chapman.

This is how the song goes:  IF NOT NOW, THEN WHEN? IF NOT TODAY, THEN WHY MAKE THE PROMISES? A LOVE DECLARED FOR DAYS TO COME IS AS GOOD AS NONE.  YOU CAN CRY TILL MORNING COMES, YOU CAN PRAY FOR A NEW DAY, PRETTY SOON IT WILL BE COSTLY...COZ IF NOT NOW, THEN WHEN?

Aaaah just singing those possibly wrong lyrics made me smile.  Tracy is my guilty pleasure, which this time includes no fat or anything that aggravates my acne*side eyes chicken wings, bubbly milk chocolate and hot custard*.



No comments:

Post a Comment