Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Watch this space.

I moved to Cape Town in the hopes of becoming a fashion buyer.  This was going to be possible because I came with no plan B, I was going to chase this dream till it happens.  Come rain or sunshine I told myself and my Mother.  I hope you do pick up that I am speaking with a past tense tone.  This is because I was told again that I have no Textile background, so this wont be possible for now.

I am going to start working again, probably in a job I dread but I will save money like I did the first time and study again.  This is my passion, my purpose...no ifs or but.  If Sbu Mpungose, my role model could be the first black editor for Cosmopolitan, what is stopping me?  Freaking circumstances my inner negative voice says, but these can always be turned around.  Have no plan B and your hunger for it must never be fed.

I am down, but I dont like the feel of the cold tile on my face!!!

*walks away in her imaginery red sole heels*

No comments:

Post a Comment