Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 October 2012

New obsession...EASTERN BAZAAR

I don't remember in which sitcom I heard the word "foodist" but I got yet another excuse to just enjoy food with no guilt.  My stomach is showing such terrible signs, it looks bloated, thank goodness for my concealers, CLOTHES.

Sivani had told me about the Eastern Bazaar, wanted me to try some Indian food, and said we MUST go till she got a job, and we all know how that story ended.  Sometime three weeks back, my Zim dollar Sethi and I were supposed to be doing our Media assignment.  Then she said she bought something she wants me to taste.  I cannot remember what its called, but it was rice with eggs, green peppers, chicken strips, decilious spices and it tasted divine.  I was hooked on the spot.

Now I go so many times, trying new things, that the guy who sells there says SEE YOU SOON.

Its so bad, I actually chose a chicken curry over our Deputy President Kgalema Motlanthe's new book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment