Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Am thankful...

I have had a bad start to my morning, I am angry and scared.  What I normally do is count my blessings in such sitautions.  But today as I was running I was adamant that I must stop lying to myself its time I see things the way they are, that there is simply nothing to be thankful for.  Am in a bad space for me to even entertain such grade 1 reasoning.  I am pleased to say, I found 3 things that made this morning a little better.

dailydose.com
1.  For the new relationship God has opened for me to give a chance, this door was closed for 27 years.  I never even thought I needed it.  I am thankful for that. 

2.  Things are hard financially, but so far I have not slept on an empty stomach.

3.  For Wanga who I suspect does not want to go for a run sometimes, but wakes up because she knows I need to run.  Thank you even though she wont see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment