Total Pageviews

Friday 21 September 2012

100 things to do before you die...

When I was in matric me and a couple of my classmates, we were not more than 20 went to a camp with all the other matrics in the Eastern Cape from different high schools.  I shall not say the year, he he he...yes am at that stage in my life, whereby my age is my secret like my vote.  Back to the story before I babble.

The camp took us to different places and we did the whole Garden Route roadtrip.  I could not wait to get home and tell my Mum all about it.  My mother was one of those people who had travelled the entire world through books.  But this is one thing she wanted to do with me, see the Garden Route.  Last year we were supposed to do it then she changed her mind last minute, as she would say 'life happened".

Sadly this will never happen...so this is one of the things I have to do, alone, but she will be there in spirit, I will capture everything through her eyes.

P.S. the other 99, I still have to think of, wait here I will be back in a minute.



No comments:

Post a Comment