Total Pageviews

Friday 21 September 2012

A day in the sun: Fish Hoek 2012


Last weekend, Cape Town weather totally surprised us and gave us those beautiful but rare days...a lovely day to be outside.  BEACH DAYS!!!  So my twin and I*Rox* and our polygamist boyfriend Chris went to spend the day in Fish Hoek.

We played in the water...let me rephrase that we put our feet in the cold water.  There is no way I am ever going to swim in this city when the water is sooo cold.  In Aliwal North my hometown we have warm springs I refuse to swim in freezing water plus my body is not exactly bikini friendly.


After taking loads of pics, walking and talking on the beach, Rox tanning, me trying to find shade because there is no way I am tanning...we went for a lovely drive up Chapman's Peak.  Even if you say you are not a believer, when you see that magnificent view, you know there is a Higher Being or a God somewhere responsible for such beauty.  Sorry Helen building bolders to hold up the mountain is all you did, but thanks*huge grin*.

To end any beautiful day, food must be included.  We had a very late lunch at a place called Marine Wharf in Hout Bay. 

It felt lovely to be just "a normal person" again.  With that being said, we still had to go back to my room and do our PR report, bummer.  The joys of being a B.Tech student.



No comments:

Post a Comment