Total Pageviews

Friday 21 September 2012

MY big fat BIG dream.

dailydose.com



Am I the only person who finds the title just weird, two BIGS in one sentence or in the title rather...well this is a blog, rules don't apply I guess.

I took a step closer to my BIG dream this year, I moved to Cape Town.  Getting into the actual dream which is being a fashion buyer is turning out to be tricky.  So I am romanticising the situation and hoping that God has a better plan.  Was talking to someone last week who said in order for me to get into the buying industry, I must have a Textile background.  I don't have that right now, but I am willing to get the necessary qualifications again, even though am over this studying story.

Time will tell...maybe I have another purpose in life.  Who knows, when one door closes, all the windows fly open...naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment