Total Pageviews

Friday 21 September 2012

Conventional is a good fallback position isn't it?

I agree 100 percent, especially if you like me a Taurus who cannot live without routine, then conventional is the way to go.  I am the way I am because I cannot handle disappointment or rejection.  So I avoid things that will make me doubt myself.  I do however know how to survive afterwards, but when you experience it at that point in time its not a nice feeling.

However that does not mean I will not try new things, just ease me into it and make me believe I am in control of the situation.  Make me see the benefits and promise me it will be worth it in the end.

Boring is good for me, as long as I have control...most people will say conventional is boring, those are people who do not thrive to control situations like I do.  Lucky buggers, while I sit on the fence watching life pass me by because of my stubborn tendencies, they live. 



No comments:

Post a Comment