Total Pageviews

Friday 21 September 2012

WHY I HAVE CONVERSATIONS?

*hits brick wall* hate it when this happens.

Honestly I have conversations because I like hearing the sound of my own voice, mxim I can see that judgemental Zimbabwean friend of mine agreeing to this statement.

Jokes aside, like any normal breathing person, yes I am normal its been proven, I have once inawhile have deep conversations that build me and the person am having it with.  Yet the conversations I truly enjoy are the ones when I am sitting with my closest friends.  The unconventional ones, the ones 'you can say anything here its okay' kind of topics and 'laugh till the soda comes through your nose'*true story* kind of conversations.  These are normally unplanned, are at a random place and are mostly about our complexes and men*rolls eyes*.


I think we take life too seriously, so we walk around trying to find a deeper meaning to life.  If you take a moment and think about it, the best convos are the ones you talked smack and walked away with the best feeling ever.  Simple will always be better...

Carrie Bradshaw

“No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.”


 


No comments:

Post a Comment