Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 March 2012

* BBM confused face*.

One of the questions I get asked more than "How is school" is "Have you met someone yet"?

This surprises me every single time, because its asked right after I have normally moaned and groaned about how much school work I have.  After going in so much detail about how my life is really about getting up, going to school, coming to Res, doing my school work every single day.  Even my ex Boss asked me that!!!!!   The fact that am older than most of the boys on campus, is flatly ignored.  I am surrounded by boys young enough to be my brothers, and the word Demi*cougar, COUGHS* has come up mainer times.

This has got me wondering, am I missing something?

I have never had damsel in distress tendencies, and if am pressed to be one, I call my guy friends, they always quick on their feet whether its to fix a broken cudboard door and gay friends make excellent dates for any event.  I make single look so good.  I am not bitter about love, but am realistic when it comes to it.  One of my friends says I love everything about love, yes I do, when its healthy and beautiful I do.  However am not attracting healthy so far, so I will it sit this one out, and bury myself in my school work, its better than any unhealthy relationship.

And no I have not seen much of the Cape Town males, because my face is always buried in a book, or am stuck in my dungeon*what I call my room at Res* staring at my laptop, avoiding Wikipedia.  Am sure the security guards at Roeland*school* and the shuttle drivers do not count!!!!! 

Love will find me, but if does not, I will not have a mini stroke about it, who knows maybe I make a great cat keeper than a girlfriend*spinster tendencies*.  Sadly that does not mean the "Have you met someone yet" line will not pop up:). 


No comments:

Post a Comment