Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 March 2012

How do you step from the top of a 100-foot pole?

lethalSquish images
I would slide down silly, pulling the moves I would have learnt from my pole dancing lessons.  I have always secretly wanted to join a  pole dancing class, not a secret anymore*using looney voice*. 

I am not going to share what I would be wearing*but think black, lacy and a dash of red*, am a woman after all.  Honestly though, I really would slide, and I hope the pole won't be made out of wood, that would be uncomfortable.

According to my source, oh yes GOOGLE,  pole dancing is a great source of exercise, it improves muscle tone and helps with weight loss if used in conjunction with your diet. Pole dancing is becoming more and more popular with the general population and the image of the seedy strip club is changing to an image of health and fitness.

Now 'trying to step from the top of a 100-foot pole' would be tricky, like most things in life, except eating a bag of chips in front of the TV of course*an art I master by the way*.    So pole dancing is ideal, I would be looking and feeling amazing, abs of steel, no thunder thighs, as I manoeuvred or slide my way out of yet another tricky situation in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment